Frustration Mounting!!

Why Why Why isn't anything ever easy? My dr had wanted to put me on birth control, thinking it would regulate my cycles. Well... who would have ever thought that I would have an allergic reaction?!?! I haven't been on those dreaded pills for years, but I never thought I would have a reaction! Maybe my body could sense how much I did NOT want to be on them! :)

Well, I had started a light AF on Thursday and took the BCP Thursday night. AF stopped completely, and then I started to notice the weird symptoms on Friday. I took another Friday night, and on Saturday I called my dr. She told me to stop taking them and we would talk early in the week. I was SO dreading her telling me that she was going to put me on new BCP - luckily, she decided not to! She tried to schedule my HSG, but said that there were no appointments left for Friday (that is the day she does her surgeries, etc).

Soo... the crappy news is that she said basically to just hang out this cycle and then when AF starts next, I will do my HSG then. AF did start again this week and I have had complete AF - it was quite heavy yesterday and today - but I figured she didn't want me to call again so soon. :) I am going to hold off because I am curious anyway as to whether I will O this cycle or not, and also whether I might have a decent length cycle again. I was SOOOOOO excited when I started spotting on CD39 - way earlier than before!!

But the bad thing is that I basically took 9 giant steps back. I thought I was on CD9, only to have AF start and now the beginning of my cycle was a bust. Ugh.

And HI to my followers - I finally have some! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment