Friend is pg.

Well, I found out today that a friend of mine is pg - this is only her 2nd month trying!! She had e-mailed me with a ton of questions, and I assured her that nothing is wrong with her, gave her advice, etc. Then she e-mails me the next day and tells me she is pg! Wow. I am happy for her, but also SOOOOOOO jealous! It is just way too easy for some people and too hard for others! I can't believe that I have been TTC since January. I haven't even had a 2WW yet because I don't think I have O'd since then. Ugh.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that I actually O this cycle!! I will be SO ecstatic if I do, even if I don't get my BFP. At least I will know that my body does work sometimes. LOL

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment