Early "High" Reading!!!

Much different attitude than yesterday on the whole TTC thing. LOL I woke up this morning and I swear my eyes basically popped out of my head when I saw that I had a high reading on the CBEFM! I am counting AF as the beginning of my cycle (even though my cycle was funky, but that is what I am doing). So that means that I am on CD9. That is 10 days earlier than the high reading last cycle (on CD19). I never got a peak last cycle, but maybe I will get one this cycle!! Oh, I would be SO excited. Last cycle I got 6 high readings and then it went back to low. I am hoping that I see that 2nd line appearing on the stick soon. I am going to take my sister to get some pg tests tonight (yeah, another person that might be pg) and I am going to get some OPKs to use simultaneously. Can never be too cautious, right? LOL

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment