Talking to my monitor! :)

Yes, I have resorted to talking to my CBEFM. LOL Yesterday morning I got yet ANOTHER high reading, and I turned it off, said, "Are you sure you don't want to rethink that?" and turned it back on. Of course, maybe out of spite (LOL) it just gave me another high reading. Ugh - why has it come to be talking to inanimate objects? :)

Well, my insurance company is giving me the run-around with my question as to whether the HSG will be covered. I have called THREE times, and still not gotten an answer! I got the diagnosis and procedure codes from my dr, and called them back and they said all it states is it can be covered "if medically necessary." She said that they have to wait for the claim to make that decision, but I am NOT okay with that because then I have to have the procedure done and hope that it is covered. Not going to fly with me. So I called my dr's office again and left Cindy the Nurse (love her!) the information and asked her if this is really necessary. They have never really said (and I never really asked) if there is another route we can go, or if Dr. H will require this before proceeding on to anything else. I hope to get an answer today.


I know that I haven't O'd since before January when I started tracking, and I really want to figure out what is going on. But I also do not want to be getting into heavy medical bills, either!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment