AF is done!

Okay, now I can get moving on this cycle! :) I am going to start temping tomorrow, and the CBEFM will prob ask me to start POAS. I know nothing will happen yet, but it is nice to finally be able to get back into the swing of things and start charting things again. Hopefully this cycle is nice and normal. And I do mean a "normal" cycle that a "normal" woman would expect to have - not one of my normal cycles! LOL I have been taking the Fertility Blend for 2 months now, and I am crossing my fingers that is what contributed to my earlier-than-normal AF last cycle.

One of my friends told me today that her dh and her are TTC. She said this is only their 2nd month, and I prompted her to go to BZ and check everything out. Of course, she asked me questions and I gave her answers, so who needs BZ? LOL Great recruiting skills I have. :) Actually, I told her that even someone who has all that knowledge still needs the companionship, so I told her she should check it out. Hopefully she will. Her dh and her have been married for a while and she teaches kindergarten (we were co-teachers one year). I am surprised that they do not already have a baby, and I was actually beginning to wonder if they were having TTC problems. Not that it is any of my business - it was just a fleeting thought. I know she will be a great mom, so I am hoping the best for her!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I hope this cycle is very normal! Good luck this month, hopefully the fertility blend worked it's magic!

Post a Comment