Dr/HSG update

Over the weekend, I had a reaction to my birth control. Crazy, huh? Who would think that I could have a reaction to that? Maybe it was just my body knowing that I didn't want to be on it! LOL

Anyhow, I only took 2 pills and then my dr told me to stop taking it and just take the Benadryl until my symptoms cleared up, and then to contact her today. I talked to the nurse, and she said that the dr decided to not prescribe me a different pill and for me to just hang out this cycle. They couldn't get me in for the HSG on Friday because the X-ray department was all booked. Sooo.. I am waiting another month (or however long my cycle is) and then calling them after AF starts to try to book another HSG.

I really, really hope that this is my lucky month and I don't have to worry about it!

My temp was higher than normal today. I don't know if it could still be because I am still showing symptoms of the allergic reaction. It was 97.70 today, and it is never that high. I am interested to see what my next couple of days of temps is like!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment