Why does it have to be hard?

Well, the nurse called back and said that they want to do the HSG for sure before moving on to anything else. She said that if my tubes are blocked then nothing else will matter, which makes sense. I guess I was just hoping there was another route for us to go. Soo... I guess I have to. I am going to hope and pray that it gets covered. I have 2 beautiful little girls, and I am just not sure if I want to put a ton of money into getting pg again, even though I really want it. If I didn't have my daughters, it would be a different story. So I guess we will do the HSG and see what happens from there.

I am on day 6 of the high readings on the CBEFM. Last cycle, I had 6 days of high readings and then it went back to low. So tomorrow I am really going to be holding my breath when I POAS. If it goes back to low, I will be crushed. I also am not sure I am doing the OPKs very well. I have been doing them in the afternoon, and trying to limit fluid intake/bathroom trips, but I still think my urine might be too diluted. 2 cycles ago when I used them (I didn't use them last cycle) I at least had a line on the OPK. It was always pretty faint, except at one point when it was *almost* positive, but it was always there. This cycle - nothing. I couldn't even put it under a light a certain way and trick myself into thinking there is a line there. LOL I don't know if that is a change in LH or in my urine. I am drinking WAY more water than before and much less pop/caffeinated drinks, so I am going to assume it is my urine.

Cross your fingers for tomorrow!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment