Let's Get This Show...

...On the Road!! AF is starting today - woo hooooo! I never thought I would be glad to see her ugly face, but I am excited and nervous about my first round of Clomid. I wonder what side effects I will have, if any. I am also hoping that I see that first beautiful thermal shift in my chart - I will be so excited to actually be in the 2WW (although impatient at the same time - ha!). My dh is so excited about this, and he talks about having twins all the time. I keep trying to tell him that is NOT going to happen - the chances are so slim and I don't personally know anyone who has gotten pg with twins from Clomid - and I also tell him that after the 10th sleepless night when they are up at opposite times, he won't be so happy. LOL

I know that this may sound greedy to some, but I would be happy with either a boy or a girl - honestly. But I am hoping that I get pg with a boy just because my dad would be SO ecstatic. I am the oldest of 4 girls, I have 2 girls, and my sister has a daughter. My dad tried 4 times to get a boy, and he has all graddaughters, too. Of course, he loves them to pieces. But I have always wanted to give my dad a grandson, and my dh wants to pass his name on, although I think he cares less than I do what we have. I would be happy either way, and at this point I really just want to get pg. I would never feel disappointed and have a hard time coping if it was a girl - I have never understood people like that.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Erin said...

Good luck with the Clomid, girl. I hope you are one time clomid person.

Christina said...

Thank you!! I hope so, too! :)

Post a Comment