Crazy Dream

I had a CRAZY dream last night that I was pg with QUADRUPLETS! LOL Yes - 4 babies on the u/s. I remember saying in my dream that with Clomid, twins are the highest multiples that you would receive and there really is not even much of a chance of that. I was astounded, scared, anxious, and worried about leaving work early. LOL I think it stemmed from a conversation I had at work yesterday. One of the RNs that I am in charge of had twins last December. She went through 2 years of infertility and had IVF. When she had that done, she wanted the highest rate of success she could get because she had planned on being on her 2nd child by then. She had 6 embryos put in, and all 6 hung on initially. She actually thought she was going to have 6 children! She was excited, but I would have been scared to death. LOL In the end, she only had 2, as I stated, as the others unfortunately did not make it (she said rather early she started to lose them one at a time, which she said is pretty normal with having so many put in or something... I don't really know all the IVF stuff!). But I think that caused my dream.

That, and the fact that my dh WANTS twins. He said he would be so excited, and keeps clutching that hope of the 5% chance. I told him that it is not going to happen, but he keeps mentioning it whenever we talk about it. Crazy man - I would end up killing him if we did have twins because I would be the one to get up with them all the time, take care of them, etc. We've been at slight odds lately because his lack of housekeeping. I work full-time. He works 2 days a week and goes to school 2 days/week. When he is home with the girls all day, I still end up coming home and cleaning. I cannot imagine how it is going to be when we have more kids. If we had twins - god help him! I would be the NAG QUEEN to get him to help me clean things up! LOL There is an underlying reason why he is like that, and maybe someday I will put it in my blog. In my mind, though, it does not excuse it, only explains it. I think that you need to rise up over your shortcomings and the shortcomings of your past and be better. Hopefully he will see that someday!

Okay, see - a short blog about my dream turned into a rant about my dh. LOL

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment