Woo hoo for high reading!

Today I got a high reading on my CBEFM!! Woo hoo! I was SO excited to see that, and I was a little puzzled as to how I received it when I still don't have a second line. But I read the book and it all makes sense to me now! I hope that second line starts to appear, or maybe I won't O. I am really not sure since I have never used the CBEFM before, but I would think that is how it would work. We'll see!!

I told Jeremy today that we could "dance for a purpose now" and he had no clue what I was trying to say. LOL I had to just come out and explain it, and then I explained how the monitor works, etc. I did warn him that it says that I might get a high reading for more than 5 days this first cycle before I get the peak reading. That would kinda suck, but at least I am warned!

I also realized that I need to order the Fertility Blend pills that I have been taking. I think I only have a couple of days left!! I don't want to run out. If I am indeed O'ing so soon, after my last couple of LONG cycles I think that those might have something to do with it! If so, I don't want to risk getting off of them!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment