Decision Time

Well, it is time for us to make a decision. I have been thinking lately that maybe we need to hold off on having a baby. We have so much going on right now - I am hoping to get a promotion within the next year, Kaitlyn is starting Preschool in the fall, Jeremy just started school, and we both need to lose weight. I was overweight for both pregnancies, and I really want to experience one without the extra baggage! :)

I have been thinking that maybe my messed up cycles are just a sign that we should wait a year to have another baby. By that time, Aurianna will be entering Preschool, and hopefully I will have my promotion and Jeremy will be back at his job at Duferco. I also want to lose a LOT of weight (around 100 lbs) and that will give me the time to do so. My grandmother had indicated she thought my messed up cycles were due to my weight, but I have always been irregular, even when I was at a normal weight. Something else is just not right with my body, but I am sure that being overweight is magnifying the problems.

Sooo... decision time. I really, really want to get pg now (and I was kinda hoping that I am already pg... LOL) but it might make more sense to wait. I think that even if we decide that, I am going to continue tracking my cycles with temping (I am kind of addicted to that) and maybe even supplementing with the OPKs. I won't use the CBEFM because it is expensive to use those test sticks all the time, although it is quite tempting.

FF gave me crosshairs for CD23, but I am not seeing it. I do not believe that I have O'd this cycle because of my temps. The most recent temps that I have are the same as the beginning of the cycle, and they should be higher if I O'd. I am going to wait until CD43 and then ask the dr to give me something to start my next AF. If we decide to wait, though, I am going to make an appt to go in and get birth control.

AAAHHHHH - why does this have to be so hard??

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment