BCP and HSG

Well, we are moving forward (or backward, depending on how you look at it). I am on birth control - started it yesterday, when my period actually did start on it's own. I called the dr, and they have an HSG scheduled for next week. Woo hoo.... not. I am pretty nervous about it.

If you don't know what it is, they dilate your cervix and inject dye into your tubes to see if there is any blockage. I've heard both - it is painful, and it is not. I hope that I am in the "not" category!!

I am taking the birth control for 3 months to see if it will regulate my cycles. I am still taking Fertility Blend, but I might stop it. I took them both yesterday and both today, but my right foot looks like it has hives on it. Kinda weird, but I am wondering if it might be a reaction of sorts to taking all of that?? I might stop the Fertility Blend until it goes away, and then try taking it again and see if it does it again.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment