Frustration Rising!
















Well, I really don't know what is going on now. I was so hopeful this cycle, and it seems to be a bust. My temps are no longer quite steady, anymore. They took a big jump, and I thought maybe I had O'd (even though I was kinda hoping I hadn't because that would have only meant one "shot"... KWIM?) and now they took a nosedive. The last 2 temps have been lower than ever. I am still getting a high reading on the monitor, but no peak reading yet. I also had EWCM today, which is a good sign. But I am not even getting a faint line on the monitor, and I did an OPK yesterday and did not even get a faint line on that, either. Last cycle, when I was using them, I was at least getting a faint line. This time.. nada.

On a good note, Kaitlyn's first dance recital was Saturday. It was SO cute!! I was so proud of her up on that stage. Once she figured out where I was, she kept yelling to me at the end, during the finale. It was so adorable and everyone was so proud of her. I posted some pics of her. She looked so stinking cute!!









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment