Lines getting darker??

Well, I really think that the lines are getting darker! Woo hoo!!! I was saving my OPKs and I tossed them on Friday because I didn't want our new babysitter to get grossed out. Now I wish that I had kept them. The one on Saturday and the one yesterday I think were noticeably different, although still quite a bit lighter than the control. I even had Jeremy look at them and he said that he thought the one from yesterday was darker. I also think my CBEFM stick this morning was different - the estrogen line was lighter and the LH line was a little darker. I hope, hope, HOPE that it is coming soon!

We bd'd every other day for a while, and then dh pretty much refused. I got him to the one night, and then I couldn't get him to for the life of me after that. He said absolutely not - it wasn't any fun anymore and he was tired. I was SOOOO mad! I guess it isn't that big a deal, though - I am using the CBEFM in the mornings and 1-2 OPKs during the day, so I am really not afraid of missing my surge! Once I see the line darken some more, then I will make him bd. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment