9DPO and counting!

Luckily, I have been on vacation from work since the 13th and I have been SO busy that time is flying by!! I took a hpt today, but of course it was a BFN. Stark white - no chance of mistaking it! But I pretty much figured it was too early. I have so many symptoms, but I just don't know if it is the Clomid or because I am pg. I have been nauseous for a couple days on and off, cramping, backache, and my temp just keeps going up and up! My temp chart actually looks really good, but I know that certainly isn't the tell-tale sign. Oh well - I am trying to prepare myself for a BFN since this is the first cycle that I have a chance and I am sure I won't be that lucky, but it is too hard not to get my hopes up!! I keep checking other charts on FF to see my "chances" based on other BFP charts, and every day that I enter a higher temp the percent of charts with similar temps as mine that were pg goes up. I am now above 30%, and I started below 20%! Yay!! :)

I am going to continue to test every day. I am going to use the internet cheapies from here on out, and then starting 11DPO (Monday) I am going to use the FRER. If I get a BFaintP, then I will start using my digi's. I have a TON of tests, so I figure I may as well start testing!

If anything, I at least know that Clomid makes me O. My biggest fear was that I would not O on Clomid, and then I would be out of luck. So next cycle will yield another chance if I do not get it this time.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment