Today

Gosh, I really felt positive this morning and it must have helped my day because I got a LOT accomplished today! I finished all the laundry (if you saw the mountain of clothes you would realize that in itself is a master feat!), painted one of the bathrooms, cleaned the house, went out to dinner, ran to my grandparents, and miscellaneous other things.

This cycle I am trying something different. I started taking Fertility Blend, which is a supplement that is supposed to help regulate my cycles and help me O. No, my dr did not give it to me - it is a combination of vitamins that is supposed to help women. I thought I would try and see if it helped. I am also temping and using my Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor, which I bought just to start this cycle. That will be the perfect indication as to whether I am O'ing or not, combined with my temps.

That brings me to why my day started off positive. I did my CBEFM as usual, and initially there was no second line. Bummer. I put it in the monitor, and of course it gave me a low reading. Double bummer. Well, I went back to bed and after getting up, I looked at the stick again and there was a faint second line. None of my other sticks had that, so I took that as some progression in the right direction. I was on a high all day, excited to POAS tomorrow (LOL) and see if the line was darker. Stupid me... I ended up pulling the last 2 sticks out of the trash, and guess what - they all had lines, too. *SIGH* Evap line. I should have known!

Am I ever going to O? That is the big question!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment