Quite a coincidence...

There is a girl at work (one of my employees) who just found out she is pg and due 9/27/10. Her name is Kristina Marie... MY name is Christina Marie. :) That isn't even the funny part. I was sitting in my office today, and she was in the breakroom with some of the employees. I can hear pretty much everything that goes on in there due to where my office sits (sshhh... don't tell them!) and I could hear her talking about baby names. Yes, you can tell it is her first. LOL Anyhow, she said that her first choice is Aurianna, and her boyfriend said that is what he wants, as well. So they are definitely naming the baby Aurianna if it is a girl. They were discussing middle names and he suggested Marie. So that would be Aurianna Marie. My younger daughter is Aurianna Marie. :) When she walked by my office, I asked her if she knew my younger daughter was named Aurianna, and of course she didn't. I told her she is Aurianna Marie, and that would just be weird for both of us "Christina/Kristina Marie's" to have daughters named Aurianna Marie. LOL She said that would definitely be weird. Great minds think alike, I guess! I really wouldn't care if that is what she decided, because I am not one of those people who think that I have staked claim on a name and no one else I know can use it. LOL I don't understand that line of thinking, although I certainly associate certain names with others and if I don't like a particular person, I am probably not going to use that name for my child. :)

I am already getting tired of people touching my belly. At work, everyone always stares and touches. I popped out very early this time, probably because my body already knows what to do being this is the third go-around. It figured it may as well make room early. LOL There has only been ONE person at work that asked to touch my belly, and all of the rest of my employees will just come up and start rubbing. I cannot stand that! Everyone also asks when I am due, looks at my belly, and raise their eyebrows when I tell them 7/10. I have only gained about 3 lbs (I am 15 wks now) so at least I know it isn't that!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Jenny said...

that is so crazy! when's your big U/S??

Christina said...

My dr wants it to be at the end of Feb/beginning of March, which would put me at almost 22 weeks. Sooo... I scheduled a 3D u/s for 2/9. 18 days!! :)

Post a Comment